THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Huwebes, Marso 17, 2011

My Personal Characteristics

I am Leslie E. Astrolabio.I live in Brgy. Barra, Roxas City. Seventeen years old. First year college taking up Computer Science in Hercor College. I have one sister and one brother. I am the youngest. My brother is also a student of Hercor. He is third year college taking HRM course. My sister is a graduate of BS in Elementary Education. She passed the board exam for Professional in year 2006. She's now in Belgium, taking care of a two-year old child. She's still single. My father was in God for one year and a half, and my mother has a sari-sari store to help us for our everyday living as well as our everyday expenses in going to school. My sister is the one helping our family so that we can also finish our studies.

0 (mga) komento: